Re: POTATO BUG!!!

Reporting bugs is important.  Your help is appreciated very much!

Please look at <http://www.debian.org/Bugs/Reporting> and a package
named "bug".  This package is not mentioned in the document, strangely
enough.

--
sigar quiche Panama Legion of Doom encryption South Africa CAST
smuggle DSS/Diffie-Hellman Ortega fissionable ammunition AK-47