Open Source tools

Hello fellow Debinaites!

I'm looking to start work on a Java project that I'm hoping will make its
way into the Open Source world soon.  I have a few questions:

1. I was thinking of using the Mozilla Public License (MPL).  The GPL is
definately too restrictive for me, and the LGPL still seems too
restrictive.  What's the party line on these things?

2. I'm looking for some support tools.  CVS seems to be the standard for
collabarative internet development.  How is security handled?  SSL?  ssh?
Kerberos?

3. I'll need a bug reporting system.  Mozilla's Bugzilla looks pretty
good.  Having a web or email interface is great.  The Debian bug tracking
system seems to be used by several projects as well.  I didn't see a web
interface for it though.  And Jitterbug (Samba uses it) looks like its
loosing favor.

4. Plus, going with Bugzilla gives me Bonsai and Tinderbox.  Tinderbox is
pretty cool.

Suggestions, comments?

thanks,
Cliff Draper