Re: Display adapters: Graphics Blaster Exxtreme

sudheesh wrote:
>  Hello,
>  I have  a display adapters "Graphics Blaster Exxtreme", and I do not know
> how to configure my system to use the server specifically for my card. I
> have the server installed and Xwindows installed as well, but I don't know
> how to configure to use the installed server.
> K. Sudheesh
> sudheesh@csnio.ren.nic.in

If you mean the " Creative Blaster Exxtreme," it is supported by the
" XF86_3DLabs" x- server ( http://www.xfree86.org/cardlist.html)

You may want to upgrade your XFree86 and get the x- server with
apt-get via

Then configure X with " xf86config"

Howard Mann                   Online Troubleshooting Resources: HOWTO
http://www.newbielinux.com    http://www.xmission.com/~howardm/t1.html