Re: reading rtf files: I shouldn't talk nonsense.

On 03 Feb 2000, Oleg Krivosheev wrote:
> On Thu, 3 Feb 2000, Paul Huygen wrote:
>
> > Paul Huygen <paul.huygen@huygen.nl> wrote:
> >
> > > As far as I know, at least Ghostview can read [rtf files].
> >
> > Sorry, I should not talk nonsense. I mistook "rtf" for "PDF".
> >
> > Paul Huygen
> >

> try to get abiword.*.deb from www.abisource.com
>
> looks like it is able to read and display RTF
>
> works for me(tm)

So does Ted, which also allows you to write them. I find it useful for
writing letters (snailmail).

Anthony

--
Anthony Campbell - running Linux Debian 2.1 (Windows-free zone)
Book Reviews: http://www.pentelikon.freeserve.co.uk/bookreviews/

"It's no go the Yogi Man, it's no go Blavatsky"  - Louis MacNeice