Re: Mirror using http

Bob Hilliard <hilliard@flinet.com> writes:
>      Is there a package that is functionally equivalent to mirror that
> uses the http protocol instead of ftp?

There are two that I'm familiar with, and I'm sure a lot more that I'm
not familiar with. If you want a very broad idea of what's available
I'd suggest www.freshmeat.net.

Probably the most popular utility that I'm familiar with is wget. I
looked at it but it was a little too powerful for what I wanted to
do. I ended up using w3mir. It's very simple and has worked like a
champ for me. I know w3mir is packaged for Debian and I'd be willing
to bet wget is also.

Gary