SCSI Config

Greets ppl,

I have a Adaptec 152x card which is attached to an Archive Python DAT Drive,
the setup works great under windows, however Debian wants to detect the
card as using IRQ 12 instead of IRQ9 which the card is set to.  I have all the
correct Kernel Modules loaded for the card and for the tape drive, but where would
I go to actually tell the scsi driver for the card what the settings are?  It correctly
identifies the card and the address range of the card, only the IRQ is wrong.

Thanks!

Regards,

Todd

Todd Suess
Technical Support Management
Evolution Communications, Inc.
800.496.4736/561.624.7570 x113
Email- support@evcom.net
Support Hours-
24 Hours A Day - 7 Days A Week

EVCom DSL is here! Fast, reliable, secure, affordable and always on!
Call us for details or visit http://home.evcom.net/adsl/index.html

EVCom - The Future is not coming, it's here!