Re: TV Cards....

they work..but ive read many reports of people having problems on those
drivers..if your not having problems go ahead an use em :) i tend to
prefer using the latest driver(that is considered 'stable')

it also depends on the card your using, and the vga card your using..one
of my co workers has a s3 savage 4 with winTV as well and his machine
crashes hard whenever a tv app uses bttv, be it kernel drivers or the ones
on the bttv page.(but it works in win98 ..)

nate