Re: 501 .... Sender domain must exist errors.

In my experience, this error is often caused by the domain being
removed from the root servers because money is owed to Network Solutions
(Internic) for the domain.  This is easily checked at www.networksolutions.com.
I work as a Technical Support Manager at a large ISP and we see this all
the time, and most of the time that's the cause.  Other possabilities can be
broken DNS, etc.

Regards,

Todd