Files in the future

hi

i've got npt to work on my system and the date is now correct.  however i may have created a little problem.  before ntp, the date on my system was already Feb ??, 2000.  most of files have a time-stamp of Feb 2000.  Should I touch all the files on my system to correct the time-stamp.  Are there any potential problems with having files time-stamped in the future?  Are there any problems with files all having the same time-stamp (time-stamp dependency issues)?

thanks
pd