Re: My Netscape Woes

> I am having the worst time with netscape.  It worked beautifully for a
> while, but now the toolbars are all monochrome.  The Webpages look fine,
> but the toolbars are monochrome.  Quake is also monochrome.  The Debian
> Online Help is monochrome too.  Everything else is fine (colorful).  I
> have no idea what I would have done to mess this up, but I'm not very
> pleased.  Please help,

Did you by any chance change your color depth to 24-bit? That happened
for me too. Changed it to 24-bit after getting a graphics card that could handle
it and then Netscape went bad. I don't think there's any other solution except
to go to 16-bit or 32-bit.

--
Bart Szyszka  bart@gigabee.com  ICQ:4982727
GigaBee Interactive  http://www.gigabee.com