db2 installation

Hi all,

I was just looking at IBM's DB2 package and would like to install it on
Debian.  However, it looks like it is going to use rpm to install the
packages and as I understand it, you can't do that on Debian.  Does anyone
know of a db2 installer Debian package or how I can patch db2setup and
db2_install so that they use alien to convert the rpm files to deb and then
install them that way.

If anyone has any experience with this, your suggestions would be greatly
appreciated.

Regards,
Shane

--