How to compose text/enriched messages in mutt?

Hi All,

I prefere using the pure text in mail, but sometimes it is nice
to emphasize a part of the message or format it in a particular way.
AFAIK the text/enriched format is an accepted mail format.
However how can I compose the text/enriched messages in mutt?
Is there any text/enriched aware, console mode text editor, that I
could use with mutt?
How to automatically create the appropriate Content-type header?
--
	                      Wojciech M. Zabolotny
	http://www.ise.pw.edu.pl/~wzab  <--> wzab@ise.pw.edu.pl

http://www.gnupg.org  Gnu Privacy Guard - protect your mail & data