Re: where can I find info on how to install a iomega zip disk in debian?

check out the HOWTO documents

ie, install doc-linux-text or, if you have the hard disk space, doc-linux-html
and look in /usr/doc/HOWTO.

there should be a HOWTO in the mini directory called something like
ZIP-drive-HOWTO or ZIP-HOWTO or ZIP-drive html or something like that.

good luck

from

da Bobstopper