Looking for an old copy of dhcpcd-sv 1.3.16-1

Greetings to the list:
	I have Debian 2.1 running on my laptop with an updated 2.2.13
kernel.  Also, I have libc6 version 2.07(?) running.  Therefore I am in a
crunch:  I would to get a copy of a dhcpcd .deb package to install.  The
current stable version doesn't work with my updated kernel.  The frozen
version requires a newer version of libc6 than what I have.  Apparently,
what I need is a deb package called dhcpcd-sv 1.3.16-1, made by Sergei
Viznyuk.  But I can't find it anymore.  Does anyone know where I can get
it?

Thanks,
Bryan Walton