Re: IMP

> 	Unfortunately, I haven't found any solution yet; and what's
> worse - didn't receive any help from debian-user; I sent 2 messages
> about the problem, but a) nobody cares, or b) nobody has this problem.
> 	I tried to found the problem in the php3 code but I'm not
> experienced with it.
> 	However, I found an interesting thing trying to understand the
> imapd server: I telnet'd to the imap server port 143 and tried to issue
> some commands to see the results. Well, I was able to login, select
> Inbox, select other mailbox file in the user directory, but when I
> issued a create command, I had the following result:

I am not experience in using the IMAP port directly, however I was able to
solve the problem with IMP.  It appears that the mailserver divides the
folders by a dot "." and not as subdirectories.

When I submitted "INBOX." as mail-folder-root, it works just nicely.

It must be said that I am not configuring the imap server myself, just
setting up a web client as a volutnary students' assoiciation task.

Lars Bungum                                    <lars.bungum@nhhs.nhh.no>
Student at the Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration
Arrogance is justified!