How to use 2 IPs and 1 machine

hi all

i have 2 static IP address (actually i have 3 IP address one is assigned to a Win95 machine).  i don't know the best way to utilize the resources i have.  i was kinda wanting to make one IP to be used by my http server and the other to be used by my named and my mail server, but i don't know if this legal.  since it seems to me that i would have to assign two IP address to the same machine.?  any suggestion on how i could use the 2 IPs i have.

thanks
pd