RE: Debian & SAMBA

Number one, get rid of the virus.

Number 2, samba exists for Debian.

"apt-get install samba" would be a good start on an existing Debian box;
otherwise select it during the "dselect" part of your initial installation.

The best place to check for Debian packages, is at www.debian.org. That is
always my first stop.

Paul

E-Mail: Paul Kallstrom <paul@softracamerica.com>
Date: 27-Jan-2000
Time: 19:52:44

Debian Linux & XFMail
Random Thought: Given a choice between grief and nothing, I'd choose grief.
                -- William Faulkner