Simulating viruses with wine (this is totally serious;-)

Hi folks,

after someone has obviously tried to distribute the happy99.exe (nice
try, by the way ;-), I just thought this might be the right time to ask
something about wine. As a matter of fact I have two viruses stored as
files ( I did not run them though ;-) and I am rather curious to see
what they *would* do if I ran them. Is there perhaps a way of finding
out when running them with wine ?  I guess this cannot damage anything
but perhaps I finally know what they were supposed to do.
So if anyone has any idea, please drop a few lines.

Tassilo