Re: Pathetic Performance

after using afterstep for so long twm just feels bland..id use it if i
needed it(was low on memory) but if i had a choice..ack! i cant see my
self using it cept in last resort..i havent used it much so im sure i
havent gotten to appreciate it's benefits(if it has any other then memory
conservation :) )  i find it hard to live without afterstep's
desktop/window management though. nothing else i've tried
(gnome/E/kde/windowmaker to some extent) compares..

nate