Disappearing ToolBar

	Has anyone noticed the disappearance of toolbars in Netscape?  I'm
using "potato" updated almost daily, so the Netscape version is the
most recent one: 4.71.  For example, the main Mail/Newsgroup screen
has the usual icons, but if I select "Reply" the Compose message
dialog is missing its icons like the one for setting addresses and the
one for running the spellchecker.  This started several weeks ago;
I've been waiting to see if an update would fix the problem, but that
hasn't happened.  Does this ring a bell?

--
"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong." - Voltaire

Ed C.