Matrox Rainbow Runner

Hello!

I was planning to buy a new computer, and include some tv-tuner/grabber card; I
saw that Matrox makes an edition of the G400 (called Marvel or something like
that) with a TV-tuner and video acquisition/output; it seems quite a nice
thing to buy, and the price is not that bad.  I didn't find any mention of it
in the Kernel v.2.2.14 video4linux documentation, though, and I would like to
know if this card is somewhat supported on Linux or not.

				Read you soon! Enrico

--
GPG public key available on finger -l zinie@cs.unibo.it