Fwd: Corel Install/SetUp

Can anyone help this guy?  REPLY TO dhdallas@csonline.net because I
don't think he is on this list.

From: <dhdallas@csonline.net>
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.setup

Supposedly an award winner for ease of use and install, especially a
Linux beginner. My system - Dell Dimension XPS. Pentiun 2-333. 384 MB RAM.
Viper 2 AGP video card, 17" ViewSonic monitor. I installed Linux on a slave
HD (IBM IDE 8 GB). After entering my user name and waiting for the install
to complete, a DOS-like screen appeared asking me to log on. I couldn't
because the screen continually flashed off and on until I was forced to
reboot into the VGA mode. Here I found my mouse worked but I couldn't type
any entries under any application. I tried 2 different keyboards - no luck.
Graphics are fuzzier than w/WIN 98 (Maybe this is normal for Linux) The
display area is oversize and I have to keep dragging it to the left to get
to the corner controls. I tried a reinstall with the same results. Corel
has not returned my calls after long waits for tech support. Nice of them

--

Thank you,
Joe Bouchard