Re: Allowing users to shutdown

At last somebody has an acceptable solution for this use of GNU/Linux!!

This question has been sent to the gnome, debian, redhat and suse
lists in December with no answer like this, see the summary in the
gnome-list or the debian-user list dated December 14 1999. The closest
was to use sudo or similar since I don't want to use xdm/gdm/kdm. Now only
remains how to find a similar solution for kde. (Gnome in Redhat already has a
solution for this via PAM)

Any security issues with the solution below?

Svante S.