Re: inn2 configuration files- help please

:-> "George" == George Bonser <grep@shorelink.com> writes:

    > Leave it out of inn.conf completely and set the last line of
    > /etc/news/moderators to:

    > *:%s@uunet.uu.net

    > That has always worked for me in the past.

thanks for the tip, but I have another problem now. The installation
of inn2 hosed my setup (read: deleted the active file) so I tried to
deinstall everything and reinstall inn2 from scratch. Well, inn2
doesn't have inn.conf in it so it can't be installed at all. Probably
I should file a bug report about it...

Pf

 Pierfrancesco Caci  |   mailto:p.caci@flashnet.it - http://gusp.infogroup.it
  ik5pvx - Firenze   | Office for the Complication of Otherwise Simple Affairs
     Linux penny 2.3.39 #1 Sun Jan 16 19:11:35 CET 2000 i686 unknown