Epson Stylus Photo 700

I just got the above printer and am trying to get it working... I purged and
reinstalled apsfilter (is there a better way to get to the config?? I
couldn't find it) and installed using the escp2 gs driver, but all of the
jobs sit in the queue.  I haven't tried it under Wingdings yet, but really
want it under Linux.  I know it works, people say it does, but never
actually HOW.

Thanks

--
Jonathan Markevich <jonathan@mad.scientist.com>
http://members.xoom.com/JMarkevich

Your true value depends entirely on what you are compared with.