Sendmail and Log files.

I am wanting to know what ip address a email was sent from using a POP3
account.  Currently using sendmail, and im wondering in debian where there
are some logs that would show me this type of info.  I know what the email
address is that the person used, but im not sure on where to find this kinda
info in my logs.  Maybe the other thing to look for would be a log showing
what the Sendmail connected to...just some thoughts, would be nice to know.