imapd, horde or imp problem

Hi,

	I'm having some troubles in setting a webmail server. Almost
everything is working fine except for Creating new folders in HOME
directory as well as for saving sent messages.
	Could somebody help me in solving this, please?
	Things I can do at the moment are:
	- sending email works fine;
	- moving messages to and from already existing folders works
fine;
	- including contacts into database works after fixing the table
names since it seems that mysql doesn't like underscore '_' in table
names (imp_prefs and imp_addr).
	- saving preferences, like signature and language it's ok.
	The HOME directories have permissions set to 2771 (rwxrws--x).
	ONLY creating new folders and saving sent messages didn't work.
	Bellow I quote some lines from /etc/imp/defaults.php3:
-------------------------------
/* Folder configuration */
$default->folders                   = '';
$default->use_imap_subscribe        = true;
$default->show_dotfiles             = false;
$default->sent_mail                 = 'sent_mail';
$default->save_sent_mail            = true;
$default->drafts                    = 'drafts';
	When I sent a message, I get this line from IMP:

Message send successfully, ERROR: not saved tosent_mail

	Thanks,

[]s,
Mario O.de Menezes            "Many are the plans in a man's heart, but
    IPEN-CNEN/SP                 is the Lord's purpose that prevails"
http://curiango.ipen.br/~mario                 Prov. 19.21
                   http://www.revistalinux.com.br