Re: netscape bus error

There have been bug reports filed on both of these problems, so the
maintainers are aware of the situation.  Actually "menu" doesn't break
anything else but many of the menu items don't show up.

--
Bob Nielsen, N7XY (ex-W6SWE)  (RN2)        nielsen@primenet.com
Tucson, AZ DM42nh  QRP-L #1985             http://www.primenet.com/~nielsen