(Samba) tree connect failed

Hallo,

I upgraded to potato and Samba 2.0.6(-3). After having upgraded, it
seems to be impossible to connect to my linux box using samba.

Our NT Server doesn't find it and connecting via smbclient failed.
Doing smbclient -L assel2 produces the error message:

tree connect failed: code 0

testparm says, that smb.conf is ok (I left it unchanged).

What may be the reason for this? (I use kernel 2.0.38).

TIA, Gunter