Re: VA Linux/ SGI disc

This is too late to help you, but when I encountered problems with the
Boxed Debian CD install, switching to one of the other virtual
consoles (CONTROL-ALT-F<number>) gave me a screen that showed error
output (I think it was F3). I believe I got the same error that you
originally mailed about when the installer tried unpacking files over
existing links of the same name.

--
-Mike Horansky, Unix Systems Support
 moho@stanford.EDU