Re: making a pine deb?

On 00-01-20 Colin Watson <cjw44@cam.ac.uk> wrote:
> rbf@farrer.net (Ron Farrer) wrote:
> >Does anyone have a diff that I could use to make a deb of pine 4.21?
> >I've got the source tarball all unpacked and ready to go, but I'd rather
> >not have to create all of the debian files needed to make a deb.
> >You can skip the usual, mutt's better try it instead bit as I DO use
> >mutt. It's just that some users want pine...
>
> You can get pine-4.21 debs (and source packages) from
> <http://members.mint.net/frodo/pine/>.

I have a link to the above URL and a couple other Debian-related
Pine URLs at:

 http://www.ii.com/internet/messaging/pine/#debian

My page also contains lots of Pine links, including links to Pine
patches. Don't forget to change the version number to 4.21L (the
L is for "local") if you change the source -- this is why Pine is
not considered free (as in "free speech").

HTH,
Nancy

--
For Pine links, see http://www.ii.com/internet/messaging/pine/

©Nancy McGough         http://www.ii.com/         Infinite Ink
--= Sent via PINE 4.21: Internet News & Email for Win/Unix =--