Re: potato - where's lp

> On Wed, Jan 19, 2000 at 06:44:25AM -0800, Kenneth Scharf wrote:
> > One last question.... is potato now linked to frozen?
> > Should I change my sources.list to point to frozen or
> > potato instead of unstable now?

 As a rule of thumb, you should keep using potato, as it is more urgent
to get it into release shape.  You may notice a bug that you just
have to report, or an incompatibility  may arise that affects your package.
But the release-police won't kick in your door if you run an unstable
distribution.

--
John Lapeyre <lapeyre@physics.arizona.edu>,  lapeyre@debian.org