Re: Ethernet card dies unexpectedly

what kind of machine is it on? i had a similar problem on an old P100 IBM
machine it wouldnt work with any PCI NIC for longer then 10-15 minutes,
the network would die as well..my solution was to just use an ISA card.

you could also try upgrading the driver.. check NASA's site-- i forget the
URL go to http://yahoo.aphroland.org and search for nasa i got a link to
it. Even if you have the latest kernel chances are the NIC drivers are
still very old.

nate