Re: ATTN: aphro [OT]: probs w/ your mail server

everything is perfect on my end, its possible that mail got blocked by my
access-table (590+ networks/hosts/ips banned) but i went through it and
didnt see any entries related to arbornet.org or anything in 209.142
network..and nothing in recent logs shows a 550 rejection for any mails
from you..id remove any blocks that may exist but i cant find em ! :/ if
you could mail the full mail and the host you tried to mail from and the
SMTP server you mailed from to me at nate.amsden@tsswitness.com and i can
look into it more ..

the 550 error is something i specifically configured, but that particular
errror is not configured.. 550 errors from my servers would include:

550 Your SMTP server is banned for spamming.
550 Your host is banned for spamming.
550 Your network is banned for spamming.
550 Your SMTP server is banned for spamming.
550 Your network is banned for spamming. 1-19-00
550 You had WAY more chances then you deserved. BANND FOR SPAM.
550 Your host is banned for spamming..
550 We don't accept mail from domains that spam - 02.23.99
550 Mail rejected -- SPAMMER.
550 We don't accept mail from users that spam - 02.23.99

nate