Re: No more nvidia!

As we noted we are doing what we can with the current tnt driver. Remember
bwhat happened with the neomagic driver it was closed for a while until
RedHat pryed it open? HAve patience, not everyone is as ready to accept
open source as you or I are, they take time.

We choose to go the route of trying to prosletyse for open source instead
of abandoning company after company who are looking for help.

 Chris

--
Linux Community Evangelist, VA Linux Systems            http://www.valinux.com
President, Silicon Valley Linux Users Group               http://www.svlug.org