Re: Transparent network bridge+filter?

You have an interesting idea, but it won't work in my case.  I have to
put this between a pair of Cisco routers running EIGRP.  They won't see
each other if the router discovery packets (etc.) aren't forwarded by
a bridge.  I also can't guarantee that the address of the router on one
side won't change -- it is not under my control.

Thanks!!

Jeff