PRENSA TÉCNICA (Opinion)

Let me introduce myself. My name is Alicia Benavent. I'm staff editor of
two spanish magazines about the OS Linux. This
magazines are Sólo Linux and Linux Actual wich are published by Prensa
Técnica.
Prensa Técnica is a spanish editorial that publish magazines, books and
fascicles on Computer Science. Our magazines of OS
Linux are the best-sellers in Spain.
In this magazines there are a page of opinion. This page is writed by
important members from different enterprises, as Roland
Dyroff, CEO of SuSE Linux AG.
We are interesting about all enterprises can write in this page. If you
like to write in this page, please send me a mail to this
address.
Thaks you
Great Regards
Alicia Benavent