Re: About Exim : PLEASE HELP ME!!!

Mark Symonds wrote:

> Have you tried simply setting your hostname to your ISP's?
> Not exactly kosher, but it might help:
>
> $ hostname myISP.com
>
> ...where myISP.com is whatever is after the @ in your
> email address.
>
> Also, you may have to add myISP.com to qualify_domains
> in /etc/exim.conf
>
> If this doesn't help, mail me back off-list and include:
>
> *    The exact error message
>
> *    Your exim.conf
>
> hth,
>
> -Mark
>
> -----
> "I know everything we've done is absolutely right and proper"
>                 --Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer on MSNBC, 01/13/00
> -----

First of all thank you for your attention, Mark.

I have just modified my hostname, and my 'exim.conf', and I have sent a
message.
My ISP'returned me the following message :

girl@mail.it :

SMTP error from remote mailer after RCPT TO:

<girl@mail.it>:

host smtp.mail.company.it [194.00.00.123] :
550 unable to relay for girl@mail.it

>From : Lorenzo Zampese <myself_linux@mail.company.it>  <----- why
'myself_linux' ????

I put in 'exim.conf' :