Advanced hard disk mirroring!

I'm a sysadmin and have two Debian GNU/Linux potato servers and 50
windows 95 workstations under my care.

My problem is with the 50 workstations:

(the 50 workstations have the same hardware)

I want to install ONE workstation and then mirror the hard disk to
all other workstations.

The first time I did it was with ghost and I hooked up the installed
hard disk to every client and mirrored it... Not a nice job to do
and there must be a better way do do it! I know that ghost CAN use
NETBIOS connections and such but I don't know how to boot it from a
1.44" flop and then use ghost.

My question:

I want to boot the workstation to be installed from a floppy with
Linux or DOS. Then I want to make a connection to my server (or the
installed workstation) and mirror the hard disk from a file (or
hard disk).

Frankly I don't care what is used or how it's being done (Linux/DOS
with dd/ghost or something else!) but I don't want to hook-up all 50
workstations again...

Thanks for any ideas,

Onno