Re: slink mirror

On Mon, 17 Jan 2000, Timothy C. Phan wrote:

 : Hi,
 :
 :   I need help to mirror the slink distribution.  I have mirror
 :   previous release (hamm) before and I did not seem to have any
 :   problem.
 :
 :   I've modified the config file and try to do it for slink and
 :   it always timeout (or something) on me and stopped.
 :
 :   I have a fresh partition that I want to mirror the slink for
 :   i386 excluding the source.
 :
 :   Enclose, please find the config file.  Please let me know what
 :   should I do to mirror the slink so I can upgrade from 1.3.1 to
 :   slink.

Use rsync instead.  See http://www.debian.org/mirror/ftpmirror section
"Anonymous rsync".

--
Nathan Norman
MidcoNet  410 South Phillips Avenue  Sioux Falls, SD