ldconfig and libwine.so

I am running the latest potatoe updated as of today. I have un-installed
wine but now get the following warning message when running ldconfig

ldconfig: warning: can't open /usr/lib/libwine.so ... more ... skipping.

How do I get rid of this -- when I run "ldconfig -p" I see no mention
of libwine in the output so I gather the cache is not being updated???

I have fumbled with the various options to ldconfig from the man page
but have failed to come up with the correct combination :(

Thanks in advance

Roy Pluschke <rjplus@sunshine.net>