Lilo Config

Hey,

I'm planning on reinstalling Debian on my system today (I kind of messed a
lot of stuff up, I could fix it, but I decided I'd rather just reinstall).
In the past, I've always just booted Debian off of a floppy, but this time I
want to use LILO to boot Debian or Win95 depending on what I want.  If I
want to use LILO, do I just choose 'Make bootable form hard disk' at the
last step of Debian 2.1 Slink, or do I have to do something else.  Is it
possible to lose any information on my C: (windows) if I do install LILO on
it?

Thanks,

Cameron Matheson