Re: Help (again)

On Sat, Jan 15, 2000 at 11:03:03AM -0800, Bradley Pursley wrote:
>      I am doing a first-time installation on my
> computer (detailed below) and it hangs when booting to
> the installation program.  The message it leaves is
> drive still running, but doesn't do anything else even
> after 30 minutes or more.  I have re-downloaded and
> re-imaged the Rescue disk at least 4 times already and
> I still get the same result.

Are you using the same floppy each time?  If so try using a different
floppy.  Those images are *very* sensitive about bad blocks - even blocks
that format or fdisk or any other type of thing say are good.  Also you
might want to try using the tecra images.
--
Mike Werner  KA8YSD           |  "Where do you want to go today?"
ICQ# 12934898                 |  "As far from Redmond as possible!"