Re: mount: RPC: Program not registered

that implies you are using NFS, when you specify a host:directory that
implies the mount program should use NFS to access the host specified.  if
you do indeed want to mount something locally over NFS then you must have
the nfs server installed, running and configured,  i can't imagine a
reason to do what you are trying to do.  it would be much more efficient
to link /tmp/teste to point to /usr rather then mount it via NFS.

nate