Need file converter for

I need an application or plugin for netscape to decode or convert these
type of files. I "THINK" they are some type of Microsoft proprietary
file format. Netscape, WordPerfect, Gnotepad,Lyx, StarOffice, and
nothing else that I have installed or set up will allow me to read
messages that are sent to me in this format. They are usually sent as
attachments to regular e-mail. Any suggestions are appreciated.
Thanks!

Type: application/ms-tnef
Encoding: base64

--
AdVance-Computing Systems

We sell fine quality servers and workstations.
We specialize in multiprocessor units.
We install Debian Linux at no extra charge!

John Foster
jfoster@augustmail.com
ICQ# 19460173