Re: QuickTime player for Debian?

On Thu, Jan 13, 2000 at 11:38:05AM -0500, Joe Block wrote:
> It isn't Apple's to release docs on - they just license it from Sorenson
> Vision (www.s-vision.com)

I asked Sorenson some time ago (after this subject was raised last time...)
and they told me, that they have not the right to license it to someone
else. I should contact Apple.

But they thanked me for showing interest in their product.

I guess this annoying codec issue will come up again and again. I hope
some time those responsible for this mess get the message.

Jens