Re: first time install

Symbolic links are, you would never guess it: links, for example you can
make a a symbolic link by: `ln -s /var/www/cgi-bin /usr/lib/cgi-bin` (if
you now cd to /var/www/cgi-bin you find yourself in /usr/lib/cgi-bin).

That about devel being 150MB is that devel is not just one package, but a
profile containing a lot of packages.