installation bug ?

Hi,

I tried to install Slink 2.1_r4, but got a problem. I'm installing from
CD (which I made from the iso-images).
The file /install/install.en.txt tells me I have to run /boot/boot.bat,
but there is no boot.bat in /boot, so I used /install/boot.bat.
I am starting with a msdos-disk with an atapi-driver for cdrom support.
When I start /install/boot.bat the uncompressing as going OK. Then I get
the message 'loading kernel' and the whole computer resets
automatically. I don't think this is OK.
The computer is a 486DLC33 with 8MB internal memory.
Could you tell me what the problem could be ?

Thank you very much,

Casper Doppen
c.s.doppen@student.utwente.nl