SANE / potato

Hello.  Just set up a potato box to drive my HP6200C scanner.  I installed
the SANE package, but it seems as though the sane-hp driver isn't there,
and I can't seem to find a Debian package for it.  Am I just missing
it, or do I need to download it from SANE and put the *.a and *.so* files in
/usr/lib?  find-scanner finds the HP scanner, but all of the SANE programs
say "Failed to open device /dev/sg0, Invalid Argument".  At this point
I'm root, and have created /dev/sg0 using /MAKEDEV sg*.

Thanks.

Chris
--
Christopher S. Swingley           tel: 907-474-2689 fax: 474-2643
930 Koyukuk Drive, Suite 408C     email: cswingle@iarc.uaf.edu

PGP key: http://www.frontier.iarc.uaf.edu:8080/~cswingle/pubkey.asc