Re: wine_0.0.991212-1_i386.deb broken

On Thu, Jan 13, 2000 at 08:31:35AM -0700, Rick Macdonald wrote:

> Off-topic, but does anybody know if Corel's wine dev efforts have been fed
> back to the wine project?

>From the wording at http://www.winehq.com/who.html, I'd guess so:

			Corel Developers

| Not much is known about the specialities of the Corel developers or
| the Macadamian developers, but we do know what patches they have
| submitted to the official Wine sources.  A hasty glance reveals this
| (dis)information.

That does say they've submitted patches.  (Do recall that WineLib is how
Corel plans on porting the rest of their applications to Linux -- ie,
just recompiling and relinking instead of converting from Microsoft's
classes to Motif or some other toolkit.  It's very much in their best
interest to contribute to Wine.)

--
Brian Moore                       | Of course vi is God's editor.
      Sysadmin, C/Perl Hacker     | If He used Emacs, He'd still be waiting